2014년 10월 25일 토요일

Week8 - Research

Source:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissism

My thesis:
People try to justify their behaviors and beliefs.

What I hope to learn from this source:
I hope to know the story of Narcissus to prove that humans think in the way of protecting selves.

Notes:
1. Narcissus fell into the river and died because he loved himself so much.
2. From this story, people would be able to infer the human self-justification effect and be able to know people will do so to protect themselves from getting hurt with the results of their faults.

Final thoughts:
People try to justify their behaviors and beliefs according to the effect of Narcissism.








+Research


Source:
The Harvard Sampler



My thesis:
People try to justify their behaviors and beliefs.

What I hope to learn from this source:
I hope to learn about psychological theories that would refute my argument.

Notes:
1.Normative models are the theory of what people should do, such as deductive or inductive reasoning. However this is totally different from my opinion. Deductive and inductive reasoning is somewhat saying that humans are rational beings and deduce accurately.
2.Computation in cognitive biological approach is theory of how humans work like robots in managing works. I see this operation as human accuracy so that this supports the opposing idea to my opinion.

Final thoughts:
I can use normative models and computation in cognitive biological approach in my refutation part of essay.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기