First, what score do you think you deserve? Write a brief justification. Think about it, then look at my answer.
- I think I deserve 1 point. I have all 5 parts of classical argument, but my essay is not that much well-organized, and not that strong to persuade someone. And I understand how to write classical argument.
Next, let's decide what did you do well, and what could you do better? Think about it, then look at my answers.
1) I have good researches to support my opinion, I think. The researches are all related to my topic, and they are capable of easy understanding.
2) I could do better in organizing my argumentative essay. And I also could do better my narration part, because it's not fully explaining of my topic purposes
Please recall the 5 parts of the classical argument. Which part of the classical argument did you use the best? Which part could be improved? Think about it, then look at my answers.
1) My best part of the classical argument is confirmation part, because I logically wrote my opinion based on reliable researches.
2) My worst part of the classical argument is narration part, because I didn't explain full background of my topic and didn't show my topic logically.
Last, what's your strategy for your next draft? Where will you focus your attention to make the second draft stronger?
- I will focus on improving my narration part to let readers know full background of my topic and how I will set my argumentative essay based on what and why I think it's appropriate, and also how my topic would affect the world if I'm right.
댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기