My thesis:
People try to justify their behaviors and beliefs.
Source:
http://www.businessdictionary.com/definition/descriptive-model.html
What I hope to learn from this source:
I want to learn about descriptive model which will used to shield my argument from the attack of normative model theory.
Notes:
The descriptive model is how people
actually do.
Final thoughts:
The descriptive model would be a good shielding wall to protect my argument from the refutation part of the normative model theory.
ADD+
My thesis:
People try to justify their behaviors and beliefs.
Source :
감정 독재 - 강준만(Jun-Man Kang)
What I hope to learn from this source:
I want to learn about self-serving bias that affects human life.
Notes:
People have their own self-serving biases and they think in egoistic way especially when they are in unfavorable situation or occupation.
Final thoughts:
I can use this idea in my main points to argue that humans reason depending on self-serving bias. Therefore, people try to justify their behaviors and beliefs, especially when the situation is disadvantageous to themselves.
댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기