2014년 9월 20일 토요일

Week6 - First draft - Introduction

My Introduction:

Humans reason everyday, every time in their lives. Then, do they reason in objective ways or subjective ways in the case of judging themselves? People often support the idea of first one, because in rapidly changing society of techniques, people should reason in sophisticated and accurate way, no matter the judgement of themselves like a mirror. On the other hand, others argue that people are subjective in seeing themselves because they look themselves as the first person. I wondered whether people judge their behaviors or beliefs objectively or subjectively. People like to take some fun psychological tests for enjoying. However, that does not mean that they are fully interested in learning how their minds are doing and what are the results of their working. I wanted to wake them up from ignorance of their minds, and make them understand their inner operation affecting their behaviors and beliefs. So, I made one question, 'Do people try to justify their behaviors and beliefs?' Justifying one's behavior and beliefs means that one person judges him or herself in subjective way when one made some fault which includes minor things to cruel things. And I stated my opinion to agree with the topic. I believe that people try to justify their behaviors and beliefs when they did something not acceptable or wrong. Before I give you more specific reasons to support my argument, I'll introduce more backgrounds about my topic to let you know what I'm going to persuade you.

댓글 1개:

  1. You might want to follow this example of the introduction:
    http://samteachersperformancetest.blogspot.kr/2014/09/the-introduction-of-my-first-draft.html
    Where are the attention grabber and explanation of your topic?

    답글삭제