2014년 9월 10일 수요일

Week3 - Research

Source:

http://psychology.about.com/od/pindex/f/placebo-effect.htm

My topic

Human beings try to justify their behaviors and beliefs


What I hope to learn from this source

I wanted to learn one of example of human self-justification effect that is existing in reality and is affecting human, supported by psychological study.

Notes:

Experiment!!

1. People ate counterfeited drug when they felt sick.
2. Psychologists observed the patients how they would be whether they are getting better or getting worse.
3. As a result, surprisingly, patients got better through they didn't take real drugs!!
4. Therefore, psychologists suggested the idea of Placebo effect, named from one psychologist who took this experiment, if people get better when their mind strongly believe to be so.

Final thought:

Through this effect, I could know that people tend to justify their beliefs and those are also expressed by their behaviors or state.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기